Deadline to signify intent to take the MPA/DPA Comprehensive and DPA Qualifying Examination is on 5 February 2016. All interested should sign the logbook for Comprehensive/Qualifying Exam takers at CPAGE on or before the said date.
Please find below the guidelines for the February 2015 MPA/DPA Comprehensive and DPA Qualifying Examination:
- Schedule of Exam
- 23 February 2016, Tuesday MPA Comprehensive Exam General Field
DPA Qualifying Exam
- 26 February 2016, Friday MPA Comprehensive Exam Field of Specialization
DPA Comprehensive Exam
- Exam starts at 9:00 a.m. and ends at 5:00 p.m.
- Use of computers will be allowed but due to limited number of computers in our computer laboratory, determination of who will use the computer will be done by drawing lots. CPAGE will draw lots on 21 February, 2 (two) days before the first day of exam. To date, we have the exact number of examinees intending to take the comprehensive exam to be accommodated to use the computer facility for at least one day. For 26 February, those who were not able to use the computer on 23 February will be the ones to use the computer.
- Mechanics on the use of computer will be discussed to the examinees during the exam.
For more inquiries, please visit or call CPAGE at Rm. 103 NCPAG Bldg. and at telephone numbers 927-9085 or 925-3851.