The Center of Excellence in Public Administration education, research and extension in the region and the world that provides multi-disciplinary knowledge and learning, develops leaders and change agents, and promotes good governance reforms and practice towards a just, humane and peaceful world.
- Promote excellence in the study and practice of public administration and governance.
- Serve as social critic and provider of policy advice and technical assistance.
- Nurture leaders, change agents and public servants and harness their capacities and competencies.
- Advance the intellectual and professional growth of the NCPAG community.
- Promote good governance and contribute to a just, human and peaceful world.
(Approved on June 20, 2015)