The UP-NCPAG Publications Office is urgently in need of a contractual research associate. As research associate, the successful applicant is expected to do the following functions:
– assist in editing the Philippine Journal of Public Administration and other publications of the office
– coordinate and facilitate communications with editors, reviewers and contributors
– assist in the production of the Journal and in activities that aim to generate and/or solicit article contributions
– assist in administrative tasks from time to time.
Qualifications for applicants:
– completed a bachelor’s degree preferably in communication, public administration or related fields; units in a master’s degree program is a plus
– work experience in editing of academic publications
– detail-oriented, hard-working and team player
For interested applicants, please send your CVs, along with works samples to email@example.com. For further inquiries, please call us at (02)926-1443 and look for Jayson. Application deadline is November 14, 2014.