Dr. Jocelyn C. Cuaresma is Associate Professor of Public Administration, teaching courses in administration of economic development, theory and practice of public administration, special problems in local government and regional administration, public fiscal administration, public administration and the economic system, and introductory public administration among others. Her specializations include economic development, fiscal management, local development planning, and local fiscal administration.
She was an Executive Director at the Office of the President of the Philippines. As a university administrator, she served as the College Secretary and concurrent Director of the Center for Public Administration and Governance Education (CPAGE).
She wrote Pro-Poor Water Services in Metro Manila : In Search for Greater Equity, published by the Center for Regulation and Competition at the Institute of Development Policy and Management of the University of Manchester in the United Kingdom in 2004. Dr. Cuaresma also authored the book Institutional Responses to GIS Adoption for Real Property Tax Administration in Local Government, published by the Institute of Southeast Asian Studies of the National University of Singapore in 2009.
- Doctor of Public Administration, University of the Philippines
- Master of Public Administration, University of the Philippines
- Master of Administrative Science, German University of Administrative Sciences, Speyer, Germany
- B.A. Economics, University of the Philippines
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (02) 981-8500 loc.4168