Prof. Charlie E. Cabotaje is an Assistant Professor at the National College of Public Administrationand Governance (NCPAG) of the University of the Philippines Diliman. He teaches courses in office and systems management, management of organizations, and the Philippine administrative thought and institutions. His specializations include organization studies and spatial information management for Public Administration.
Before joining the faculty ranks, he served as University Extension Specialist IV at the Center for Leadership, Citizenship and Democracy (CLCD) and concurrent Senior Lecturer at the NCPAG. As extension specialist, he was involved in the design and implementation of CLCD projects on policy-making and engagement for agriculture and fishery councils, supervisory development trainings for middle-level managements in the National Meat Inspection Service (NMIS), and strategic planning for local school boards (LSBs).
Professor Cabotaje was co-author with Dr. Erwin Alampay of the research entitled “The use and impact of mobile money in the delivery of conditional cash transfers in the Philippines” funded by the Institute for Money, Technology, and Financial Inclusion at the University of California at Irvine, USA. He wrote the thesis entitled “Assessing the Feasibility of Adopting Payments for Environmental Services (PES) Framework in Protected Area Conservation: The Case of Hundred Islands National Park, Philippines” for his master’s degree at the Institute of Geo-information Science and Earth Observation (ITC) in the University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands.
- Ph.D. in Urban and Regional Planning (in progress), University of the Philippines
- Master of Science in Geo-information Science and Earth Observation, University of Twente, The Netherlands
- Diploma in Urban and Regional Planning, University of the Philippines
- B.A. Public Administration, University of the Philippines
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: CLCD Office, Room 206, 2/F NCPAG Building, R.P. De Guzman St., UP Diliman, Quezon City