The UPNCPAG 65th Anniversary International Conference
Read the 2017 Message of Dean Mendoza"This year is NCPAG’s 65th founding anniversary. As we know, 65 is the mandatory age of retirement in the Civil Service. But in NCPAG, 65 is just the start of new beginnings, new expectations, new norms, and sustainable reforms. Like in the past, I need your help, support, criticisms, suggestions and great ideas. "
STUDY at NCPAGThe Bachelor of Public Administration (BPA) program prepares and develops undergraduates to assume professional positions in public service, including government agencies, non-government, and international organizations.
UP calls on presidential candidates to invest in knowledge capitalUP President Alfredo Pascual presented a “think paper” on “Knowledge-Based Development and Governance” for consideration of 2016 presidential candidates. According to him, the study—which he calls “a road map to inclusive growth”—can form the basis for a comprehensive review of Philippine educational and human resource development policy, particularly in research and development.
- PJPA back issues now available onlineBack issues of the Philippine Journal of Public Administration (PJPA) can now be read and download online, thanks to the efforts of NCPAG […]
- MPA PLAN C FORUMAll Master of Public Administration (MPA) students under the PLAN C program are invited to attend the MPA Plan C Forum to be held on 15
- NCPAG Guest lecture series returnsAs part of its 65th anniversary celebration in 2017, NCPAG is bringing back the Guest Lecture Series featuring luminaries and experts who have […]
- City of Mandaluyong to host welcome dinner for NCPAG 65th anniv Int’l ConferenceGood news for those participating in the NCPAG 65th anniversary International Conference. The City of Mandaluyong has agreed to host a welcome […]
- NCPAG Guest lecture series returns