The Philippine Journal of Public Administration (PJPA) is calling for submissions of original research or reflections for its 2020 issues. The call is open to scholars, including research students, who have recently completed or are completing their research on topics related to Public Administration and Governance.
• Organization Studies
• Fiscal Administration
• Public Policy and Program Administration
• Local Government and Regional Administration
• Public Enterprise and Management
• Spatial Information Management
• Voluntary Sector Management
• Unpublished and must not be under consideration in a journal or other scholarly publication
• Completed paper
• Written in English
• MS Word format, double-spaced
• Have an abstract between 150-200 words in length
• Have a brief bio-sketch with contact information (e.g., e-mail address) for correspondence with the PJPA Editorial Team
• Uses APA (6th ed.) format and citation style
• Articles: 5,000 – 10,000 words
• Book reviews and reflection pieces: 2,000 – 5,000 words
Deadline: 31 October 2019
The Philippine Journal for Public Administration (PJPA) is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes research, reflections, and other scholarly work on public administration and governance within and outside the Philippines. The journal is published twice a year. It accepts submissions all year round.
For questions and concerns, please e-mail the Editorial Team at email@example.com or call us at (632) 926-1443.