Good news for those presenting a paper at the NCPAG 65th Anniversary International Conference on “Public Administration in the Changing Times: New Norms and Sustainable Reforms”, which will be held on 22-25 August 2017 in Marco Polo Ortigas Manila. A grant from one of the Conference co-organizers, the Asian Development Bank (ADB), is now open for application.
Please note that grants are awarded only for active participation (i.e., paper presentation) in the conference, and is subject to certain conditions. The grant consists of twin-sharing room accommodation at the Marco Polo Ortigas hotel (room to be shared by another conference participant) for a maximum of four nights.
The following are the conditions of the grant:
1) Each grant covers only one (1) participant.
2) Participant needs to give a presentation at the conference. The participant will be required to submit the full paper and Powerpoint presentation as evidence of his/her active participation in the conference.
3) Participant should not have availed of any other conference grant or cash incentive.
Applicants for the said grant are obliged to follow the following procedure:
1) Submit letter of request, and a copy of the full paper and Powerpoint presentation not later than 15 July 2017.
2) Applications will be received and reviewed by the Program Committee.
3) Applicants will be notified of the result of their application via personal letter not later than 24 July 2017. Successful applicants will be required to submit additional documents for processing of grants.
Interested participants should write a request to the NCPAG@65 International Conference Steering Committee, justifying in not more than 200 words why they should be awarded with a grant.