Dr. Danilo Dela Rosa-Reyes is Professor of Public Administration, teaching courses on theories of administrative systems, history of administrative thought, theory and practice of public administration, human behavior in organizations, management planning and control, and management of organizations among others. His specializations include administrative history, administrative theory, human behavior in organizations, management planning and control, and organization and management.
Having earned his bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate degrees all from the University of the Philippines, Dr. Reyes also received a Diploma in Managing the Development of Public Sector Activities from the University of Aston in Birmingham, United Kingdom. He also did his fellowship studies at the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs of the Syracuse University, New York in the United States.
He has published papers on public administration, public sector reform and other issues in different local and foreign publications. He is co-editor of Introduction to the Study of Public Administration in the Philippines: A Reader (2003 and 1993) and Public Administration in a Changing National and International Environment (1989). His recent works include The American and Philippine Administrative Traditions: Profiling Contexts, Parallelisms and Contrasts (2011). He also co-edited the book Reinventing a Local Government in the Philippines: The Makati Experience (2011).
He is a member of the Board of Directors of the Philippine Society for Public Administration (PSPA), where he also serves as the Treasurer.
- Doctor of Public Administration, University of the Philippines
- Master of Public Administration, University of the Philippines
- B.A. Political Science, University of the Philippines
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (02) 937-9085; (02) 925-3861; (02) 981-8500 loc. 4180
- Centennial Professor of U.P. Diliman for 2011-2012
- NCPAG-RPG Foundation Inc. Distinguished Professorial Chair for 2011.