Professor Alicia Bachini Celestino is Assistant Professor of Public Administration, teaching courses in introductory public administration, Philippine administrative thought and institutions, public policy and program administration, public personnel administration, local and regional governance, and local and regional finance among others. Her specializations include executive-legislative agenda formulation, land use planning, local and regional governance, local fiscal administration, organization studies, Philippine administrative system, and urban and regional planning.
Prior to joining the faculty ranks, she was University Researcher IV at the Center for Local and Regional Governance (CLRG). She is the author of Decentralisation in the Philippines: Past Attempts, Present Efforts and Future Prospects and the Handbook of Local Fiscal Administration in the Philippines. She has also conducted research on local education finance and governance.
At present, Professor Celestino is completing her Ph.D. in Urban and Regional Planning from the School of Urban & Regional Planning (SURP) of the University of the Philippines Diliman.
- Ph.D. Urban & Regional Planning (in progress), University of the Philippines
- Master of Public Administration, University of Queensland, Australia
- Master of Public Administration, University of the Philippines
- B.S. Commerce, University of Santo Tomas
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 2/F CLRG Office, NCPAG Building, R.P. De Guzman St., UP Diliman, Quezon City